Everyone Has their own technique but the process of attaching the extensions should always be very similar!
- The Lash Artist and client will decided on a specific look
- The client lays down on the esthetic bed face up
- Then the artist will use either medical paper tape or an under eye gel pad (these pads are typically hydrating and firming for
the under eye area) to hold down the bottom lashes so they do not get glued to the upper lashes.
- The artist will then add a drop of the medical grade glue to a jade stone (jade to keep the glue cool, so it dries
slower during the application process)
- The artist uses tweezers to seperate and isolate a single natural lash.
- Once a single natural lash is isolated the artist will
grab a synthetic lash and dip half of the synthetic lash into the glue, swipe it up the length of the natural lash holding it there isolated until the glue has adheared the synthetic and natural lash together.(the glue should never touch the skin and the extension
should be aproximately 1mm away from the skin)
- (If you do not keep the lash, with the glue isolated till it is done adhearing, or you use to much glue the lashes, next to the just applied extension, will stick
to all surrounding lashes and extensions creating discomfort.)
- The process of applying the synthetic lash is repeated over and over untill the appointment is over or desired fullness is achieved.